Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Mind's Eye Hip & Luxurious Basics chip board book (Evangeline Redd)

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I last posted a blog, a picture, a card, a anything.  So much has been going on; however, I will not bore ya'll with the drama... I have been busy buying Tilda's, went to the convention (Great American Scrapbook Convention), did really well spent under $100.00.  I have done quite a few Tilda cards and a few Sarah Kay's but my latest project which has kept me quite busy, is my chipboard book.  I named it Evangeline Redd, because it reminds so much of old New Orleans and red is my favorite colour.  I am uploading pictures of my book, I am not quite finished with it; however, I need to break up the monotony by doing another project (like a quick Maggie card or Sarah Kay).  I don't know how but I have to find a way to get 2 (TWO) more pages into this book ( it came with 8 inserts and I've only put in 6 because the O rings are not large enough) and then I'll put the finishing touches on the back (ooh-wee wish me luck with that).   I used the "Hip & Luxurious Basics" by My Mind's Eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...