Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Another Sara Kay

In this card I used Sara Kay's A Kiss for Chloe. When Lesi introduced me to S.K. stamps, I crabbed about how tiny the images are and how I didn't think I'd be makin' any cards with them...but once you see them after you've coloured them-the rest is just history...
I keep getting this one mixed up with "First Kiss" they're both so darn cute! Unfortunately this is one of those times when I forgot to write down the colors I used, but I can tell you it was coloured with Copics. Gosh! I can't even remember the paper line; I think it's Kay & Co.  The pearls and lace are from JoAnn's, the frame is a sizzix die, the tag in the upper left corner is from SU, the image is stamped on Neenah classic, and flower are WOC.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...