Sunday, June 3, 2012

"Page Card"

Hey everyone,
    I am back with another really cool card.  This one was inspired by Marianne over at Pion Design.  All of the DT members are just so talented.  Come to think about it, all the ladies that I follow from Europe are majorly talented!  There is a wealth of knowledge and talent in the crafting industry flowing through that continent.  Hmmm, this gives me another idea!  Can't tell you now because the thought just popped into my head.  I'll work on it once I'm back from the grad party I must attend later today.   But on to the card of the momemt, again this one was inspired by Marianne from PD.  Thank you M!  Be sure and click on the links above to see more beautiful and awesomely inspiring cards.   I've scouted out a few challenges that I plan to enter my card in today; wish me luck!    I'm not really sure of the name of this card, so for lack of a better name, I'll call it a "Page Card" (lol).  You know me, I'll make up something in a heartbeat... Well, my precious crafting bunnies, on to the show; enjoy and don't forget to leave a comment.  For more insanely gorgeous cards and crafts check out StampARTic (another jaw dropper site). I did not do a tutorial on this card but if you are interested please let me know and I can send you the measurements I used. mszbeasley99@att.net





Y'all, I even decorated the back of the card with the left over printed paper!

 Supplies:
CS: JoAnn's Premium CS "Black Cat"
Paper: Prima's Printery Collection, the two pages I used: "Negative" and "Signature" (I purchased the individual sheets at HOBBY  LOBBY.
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities "Floral Oval" and Classic Oval
Punch: MS Punch Around The Page (PATP)  "Cherish"
Fleurs: Prima "Avon Rose Printery" collection; WOC "Small Curly Wild Roses"
Ribbon: 1/8" cream and black satin from JoAnns
Ink: Stampin' UP! Basic Black
Other Embellishments: Hat Pin and Feathers from JoAnns

HINT: what MS PATP punch you use determines the width of your card.   Ex: I used "Cherish", so my base card dimensions were 12"(L) x 6 3/4" (W).  Unfortunately; I had to figure this out on my own after destroying SEVERAL sheets of CS. 

I plan to enter this card in the following challenges:
StampARTic  Colour challenge
Outlawz CAS challenge
Memas Crafts Just Words challenge
Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog Remember When challenge
Pan Pastel UK Challenge Blog Something Vintage
The Ribbon Girl Blog  Ribbon or Lace
Card and Scrap Vintage

Thanks for stopping by, Hugz Joyce

7 comments:

  1. Wow!! This 'Page Card' is AMAZING! Best of Luck with your entries... Luv it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is kick butt gorgeous! I follow Pion Designs and tried the same thing, but wow you have out done yourself with this one. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I'm going to a party for an avid book reader soon and may need to try this! Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wawwww it is beautiful♥♥

    1000000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring

    knusss♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hvor er det super smukt og så gennemført

    Tusinde tak fordi du deltager i vores udfordring på Card and Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...