Saturday, November 3, 2012

Lattice Box

Hello Mon Amis,
    I have some awesome news that I want to share with all my friends.  First, I got top 3 on Fashionable Stamping Challenges, thank you to everyone over at FSC. I also want to share with everyone that I did a 5K today!  I walked most of it but I was able to run in 3 little stints.  I think I could have run more, had not the Lactic Acid started building in my muscles and the oxygen exchange was greatly dimensioned in my lungs.

And the good news just keeps coming...
    I created two projects to share with you today.   I'll have to do this in two post otherwise this could go on for a while.  My first project is a lattice box that I created using a tutorial from one of the Magnolia Ink Magazines.  I believe the gal that made the box had a winter/christmas/it's cold outside type theme going.  I on the other hand had this beautiful Prima Paper called "Fairy Flora" (more summery/fall), it's from the Fairy Flora Collection ( #841720).  I ordered the paper from Scrapbook.com.  If you do not have the Maggie Magazine, you can e-mail me for the dimensions.  The catch is that the dimensions are in centimeters.  Believe me, it is easier to do it in centimeters.  I have not found many cutters that have both inches and centimeters. I have been using Cutterpede cutters since I started scrapbooking and stamping about 5 years ago.  I like that they come with different blades and a smaller cutter (even though both are portable).  I will list the other supplies at the bottom of the post. I plan to enter this little lattice box in the Anything But A Card challenge and the challenge over at the Outlawz Paper Ala Mode Challenge .   


Side View

Top
 
 
Supplies:
 
Patterned Paper/CS: Tim Holtz (Fire Brick Red), Prima Paper-Fairy Flora
Dies: Magnolia Old Swedish Lace; Cheery Lynn Designs A2 Frame; Cricut Cartridge (the eyelet cut around the box top and bottom, and Nestabilities Marvelous Squares.

Inks: Tim Holtz Vintage Photo
Flowers: WOC and Petaloo leaves

Me


 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...