Friday, April 19, 2013

Congratulations On Your New Home Card

I hope all is well for everyone or as well as can be expected in light of recent events.  Let us all keep in prayer those victims of the Boston Bombings and explosions in the small Texas community of West, Texas.  There is never a good time for tragedy, it is always compounded with sorrow when it come so close together.

It is late on a Friday night but I want to share a card I did for a co-worker who recently bought her first home.  I used the Kaisercraft- The Lake House 6.5 x 6.5 paper pack and the Marianne Designs Victorian House die. I've had the house for a few months. I was so excited for the opportunity to use it.  The Lake house paper pack fit perfectly for the project.  Other items used include Stampin' UP! card pedal die, "congratulations and celebration rubber stamps, Spellbinders Die D-Lites Wrought Iron Fence, small victorian key trinket from one of the stamp shows, and some seam binding from my favorite local scrapbooking store The Crafty Scrapper .  Well, I gotta keep this short and sweet.  I am volunteering at the March of Dimes walk tomorrow.  Gotta be bright and chipper for the babies!!   I hope you enjoy the card, have good night...

 



 
 
Hugz from Me

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...