Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Spring Eclipse Card


Hello everyone,

Today I am sharing my March DT inspiration for EclecticEllapu.  The theme this month is “Spring is coming”.   I decided to do an Eclipse card.  You can find a number of inspirational cards using this technique on Pinterest and You Tube.   The supplies I used were: 110# CS white for the base card, Stampin UP Always Artichoke for the mats and the 65# white cardstock for the focal point.  I cut the letters out on my Cricut Explore Air 2- I used the Plantin School Book cartridge.  I used Stampin UP Stampin Write Markers Amethyst, Artichoke, and Chocolate Chip to colour the flowers and the stamp set was also from Stampin Up- Water Color Trio (I think this one is long since retired).   I made a matching envelope using my We R Memory Keepers Punch Board.  The letters are popped up using foam squares.   
Until next time…





Joyce

1 comment:

  1. I saw your creation on Electric Ellapu's site & I had to stop by and tell you how amazing it is. It just sings spring to me :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...