Thursday, May 21, 2020

Altenew Gift Stamp

Hello All,
Welcome back to my blog.  Today I want to share a card using a personalized gift stamp set from Altenew.  This is a 3 x 4 inch, high quality photo polymer stamp set that comes with 2 stamps.  You have the main image, which is a single layer, outlined, double flower with leaves, and the personalized stamp with my name.  It is a beautiful stamp set. I don't know what I did to receive it, but I appreciate it so very much.  Thank You Team Altenew!  I couldn't wait to play with it.  I went right to work and made a little 3 3/4 x 4 3/4 inch Thank You card with a matching envelope.

To make the card, I used #80 Neenah CS cut at 3 1/4 x 4 1/4.   I stamped the image with Momento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured the pedals of the flower with Copic Markers R89, 59, 46, 29, 27, and 24.  I left the leaves, center, and stamen white for more dramatic affect.  I used Copic Markers C3, 2, 1, 00, and the Colourless Blender to lift the flowers off the CS and add a little shadow.  I used Altenew's Many Thanks Stamp Set and Obsidian Pigment Ink to stamp the sentiment inside and outside.  I also stamped a portion of the flower image in the inside of the card but left it uncoloured.  I did the same for the matching envelope.   I created a custom envelope (for the non-standard base card size) with the help of my Punch Board Envelope Maker app (for I-phones) and the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board.  I mounted the card front on to some Dark Heritage Gray 65# CS (from JoAnns) and then mounted that on to my card base.   This was a quick and simple but elegant Thank You, easily reproduced and even faster if you scan the card front into your computer (Of course I didn't think of that until just now...duh me).  

Some more great news...I passed my Level 1 Altenew Educator Certification Program (AECP) challenge on the first attempt (God is good)!  It's on to Level 2.  Well, that's it for now, I hope you enjoy the photos of my Altenew Thank You card.  Until next time... 





Joyce




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...