Saturday, April 21, 2012

Good Things

Hi Everyone,
    Wow, the blog hop is in the bag now and over at Jackson's Digital Expressions the train is just chuggin' along. Congratulations again to all the winners and to everyone who participated. Stop by often, there is a challenge EVERY week!  This week the sketch team is up.  If  you love sketches this is the challenge for YOU!

   Well... I've been mentioning for the last few months that things were changing around here and so it begins.  If you noticed the name of the blog has finally arrived.  Welcome to "My Enchanted Paper Creations". Lawdy, if yins only knew how many names I went thru to finally find one that really is my spirit!!!!!   It feels like a grand opening (lol).  You will notice quite a bit of construction over the next few months as I develop the site even further.  You will want to keep track of the goings-on (as the old folk say)  something special is coming and it's gonna be nice too!!  I still have a few things left to do before the site is where I want it to be but I graduated from blog designing 101 and I'm on a roll.  Wouldn't you know I would decide to make my move when blogger changes it's format ( leave it to me)! I'll be trying new things and if I don't like them I'll get rid of them, do a little tweeking here and there; so don't be surprised if one day you see something and next time you visit it's gone. Well, it is extremely early in the morning here in Texas and I was so into putting my new blog designing skills to work, I forgot to go to bed (I'll just do that now).  Good night, morning, or afternoon mon amis.

Joyce (SS)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am new here, Thanks for coming to my blog and leaving such lovely comments. I am happy to have made top three on JDE blog challenge. I think your blog is just beautiful, I love everything fairy and butterflies. I am your newest follower. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...