Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas Tim Holtz style

Okay, this card is one of my favorites.  I was really trying to get in-touch with my inner Tim Holtz spirit.  I would say some of it came through, while some parts got stuck in limbo.   I really wanted it to have that old dusty look, so I ink and smeared until my little fingers were numb!.



 
 
 
I used some patterned paper from Hobby Lobby, Walnut Stain Distress ink, hemp, distressed the edges, used some corrugated board, Spellbinders' Foliage, WOC roses, Martha Stewart pine punch,  Tim Holtz Christmas Stamp, Clock die, and Adage Ticket. The tag shape I cut out on my Cricket Expression using TBB (retired).  I also used a Stampin' UP! punch to make the hole at the bottom were the hemp goes through the card (that punch is retired).
 
Happy Holidays, Hugz from Me

 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...