Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas to Everyone!

Merry Christmas to all.  Just a short post (so I planned).  I wanted to share a few Christmas Cards I completed using Sarah Kay, Bugaboo, Kenny K, and Tim Holtz.   I think I'm going to do this in different posts, it could get pretty long.   First-Sarah Kay- I used some CS that I have had in my stash for forever, I think the Christmas Paper might be some K & Co. remnants I had.  I embossed the circle with an Tim Holtz  embossing folder and inked it over with Vintage Photo Distress ink. The flowers are WOC, the holly and pine are Martha Stewart punches. I used some kind of puff stuff to make the dimensional snow and added a little glitter. Oh and of course she is coloured with Copic Markers!  The inside I kept very plain; I figure the out side was busy enough.

 

Hugz from Moi

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...