Wednesday, March 8, 2017

So Lucky to be Your Friend


Hello again,
Not sure if I told you but I was chosen to be a guest designer for the Words 2 Craft By design teamers for my December/January entry-Winter Wonderland tag.  What an honor to be chosen as a guest designer for the Words 2 Craft By March/April challenge. Thank again ladies!  The challenge words for March/April are: “A good friend is like a four-leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have. ─ Irish proverb.”  For my guest designer project I did a cute little card using a Sherri Baldy image and paraphrased the words.   I hope to see you in the challenge; I’m looking forward to all the creative St. Patrick’s Day cards and projects! 

 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Joyce! Thank you so much for joining W2CB as a Guest I-Teamer this month. You rocked this card ~ it is colored so beautifully! Hugs, Annie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Annie, hopefully I'll get to join you all again soon.

      Delete
  2. Joyce, What a great interpretation of our March/April theme, and this card is very, very cute! Thank you for joining us this month at Words 2 Craft By. We're so glad you did. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Brina, this was fun. Would be glad to do it again.

      Delete
  3. Hello my friend. As usual your card is a cutie and your coloring...well what can I say.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...