Friday, March 31, 2017

Vintage Rose Just A Note...

Hey everyone,
Running a little behind on this one.  I got a promotion recently, so my days, night, time, and whatever else you can think of are all running together.  But anyway, let me just jump right in to my DT card for the April challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu.  Both teams have been combined.  The theme for April is "Shabby Chic" or  "Vintage"!!  One of my favorites.  Today, I did a super quick note card over at my stampin' BFF Lesia's house (Mema's Crafts) .  I have been watching Jennifer McGuire on You Tube and wanted to try out the Altenew products.  I used their layered stamp set called "Vintage Rose", along with their awesome crisp ink cubes.  The patterned  paper is MME "Howdy Doody" (6x6 pad).  I used some plain white cardstock from JoAnn's and cream ribbon from my stampin' BFF Lesia's stash.   I love the way it turned out.  I hope to see you in the challenge, I am really looking forward to the vintage and shabby chic projects and inspiration!


Joyce


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...