Wednesday, May 31, 2017

A Blast from the Past!

Alright Party People! 
 It’s the June challenge at Eclectic Ellapu.  This months’s theme: A touch of pink and or purple.   For this theme I decided to finally brake open my Graphic 45 8x8” desk calendar.  I am planning to do a page a month.  Since its May and my birth month, I am starting with this month and how fitting the primary colour is “purple”.  I am following the layouts done by AnnetteGreen from Eclectic Paperie.   Annette did the calendar in 2012.  I love how she brings the paper to life with her layouts.



Supplies: Graphic 45’s A Place in Time 12 x 12 July Foundation #4500603. I found a pack of the 12 x 12 July Foundation pages at Tuesday Morning some time ago.  I used the B side of the Foundation pages as my base pages.  I followed Annette’s cutting instructions for making a 7 ¾ x 7 ¾ base page.   I used the 12 x 12 May cut apart page and the 12 x 12 mini calendars page,  Martha Stewart corner punch and butter fly punch, some coloured twine, decorative edge scissors, and Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Vintage Photo.
Joyce

5 comments:

  1. I am loving your calendar just so very pretty hun xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks E! Just trying to keep up with you...lol

      Delete
  2. Juyce your calendar is so pretty. Judy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Judy, your work is so beautiful. I visited your blog, wow!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...