Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother’s Day

Today I am sharing a couple of Mother’s Day projects I did. These were actually pretty simple and quick. 
I made a 4x4” gift card holder with a matching envelope.  For this project I used some Recollections white cardstock, the patterned paper is a 6x6 paper pack from MME’s (2011) Lost & Found Collection called Market Street.  I used a Spellbinders die called Splendid Circles (S4-354), some Stampin Up Real Red Card Stock, a Stampin Up 1 ¾” circle punch, Altenew layering stamp set: Vintage Roses,  Altenew Crisp Inks , Red Sunset Cube Set , Tropical Forest Cube Set ,  pop-dots, and ¼” vanilla ribbon from JoAnns.   I used some scraps from the above mentioned  patterned paper pack and the We R Memory Keepers punch board to make the matching envelope.   I added a pocket in the inside for either a gift card or cash.   I didn’t follow any tutorial, I just improvised as I went along until I came up with the final project.
 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...