Sunday, December 10, 2017

Let It Snow Christmas Card


Hello Everyone,

Here is a quick Christmas Card.  You know it’s quick if I can complete 2 Christmas Cards in one day…lol.   This is an A2 sized card (4 ¼” x 5 ½”), made with #110 card stock for the base.  All borders are ¼ “.  I used black card stock for the mat and the focal point is a scrap piece of #110 card stock.  The back ground is made by using painters tape to cover all 4 sides and Tim Holtz Distress Inks-Blueprint Sketch and Broken China.  The greeting, sentiment, and snowflakes are all made with Just Rite Stamps “Large Fancy Holiday Sentiments”.  I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink Weathered Wood and Memento London Fog to stamp the snowflakes.  The tree stamp is from Stampin’ UP! “Lovely As A Tree stamp set.  The Greeting is stamped on 65# paper; using and I used some very old Stampin’ UP! Movers & Shapers Label die and the matching hand punch. I kept the inside very, very simple with only the sentiment.  I made a matching envelope with a few random snowflakes stamped on the front and back.  I think I saw this card on YouTube; however, I forgot to write this one down, my apologies.  
 

 
 
 
 
 Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...