Friday, November 30, 2018

2018 Christmas Tags


Hello and Happy Holidays!!!

I just love this time of the year.  I especially love seeing all the inspiring holiday cards and projects.  This is the last challenge for 2018 from Eclectic Ellapu and the theme is ANYTHING HOLIDAY FESTIVE, so let’s go out with Hyped Holiday Spirit! Goodness knows it’s been an extremely challenging year here in the states and all over the world.  This holiday season let peace and love be our driving force into a prosperous new year.   

For my project what better way to get this party started than by prettying up those holiday packages? I decided to do some frosted tags for my crafting group (shout out to the Texas Divine Diva’s).  I did a tag for each member in our group.  

I was inspired by a YouTube video from Wplus9 Design, which can be found here Messy Heat Embossing with Dawn ft Merriest Snowflakes

I used Wplus9’s basic concept but I modified the project a little by cutting out each of the sentiments 3 times and gluing them together to give them dimension.    I inked and foiled the tag and the snowflakes manually. 

Here are a few photos of my finished tags:




HAPPY HOLIDAYS!



Supplies:

White card Stock
Light Blue Card Stock

Silver Glitter Ribbon
Bo Bunny Snowflakes (acrylic stamp set)

Tim Holtz (new) Snowflake Dies (both)
Glitter Embossing Powder

Sizzix Holiday Sentiment Dies (I and II)
Tim Holtz: Broken China, Faded Jeans, and Black Soot

Tim Holtz Bigz Tag Die
Silver Foil

Bonus Tag:

White Card Stock
Antique Gold Glitter Embossing Powder

Paper Crimper (yep still got it… the old blue and orange one…lol)
Hero Arts stamp and die set Merry Christmas

3M Foam Tape
Bo Bunny Snowflake (acrylic stamp set)

Gold Foil


Gold and White trimmed ribbon

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...