Saturday, October 12, 2019

Painted Harvest in Pink

Hello Crafty Friends,
It has been sometime since I have been able to craft and blog but I'm back now.  Today, I am sharing a card using one of my favorite stamp sets from STAMPIN' UP! (SU) called Painted Harvest.  I Painted Harvest (#144783)is a very popular and versatile polymer stamp set. It is still available in the current SU catalog for $21.00 USD.   Just type in Painted Harvest Stampin Up in your search bar or on the You Tube search bar and you will get sooooo much inspiration and instruction.  For my card and since it's been awhile since I've stamped I did a very clean and simple card.  To make my card I used Altenew inks Rubellite, Purple Wine, Expresso, Frayed Leaf, and Forest Glades as well as some SU Soft Suede for the back ground stamp.  The background stamp I used is also from SU called Hardwood.  Unfortunately, the Hardwood background stamp is no longer available through the current SU catalog but you could probably find it on Amazon or Ebay.  I used some white and pink cardstock from Michaels Recollections brand.  The sentiment is also from the Painted Harvest stamp set and I left the inside of the card black for now.  I tied the inside of the card to the outside by stamping one of the flowers in the bottom right corner and I will make a coordinating white envelope with the same flower on the outside.  This little 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 card can be used for several occasions just by changing the sentiment... thank you, think of you, birthday, sympathy, and just because.  Check out some photos of the finished card.





I will be entering my card in the following challenges:

MY TIME TO CRAFT!  Challenge #407 Inside Out: make the inside of your card as pretty as the outside
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog  Challenge #294 October 2019 Anything Goes
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog Challenge #172 Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty, Joyce! I love that floral stamp! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...