Thursday, February 13, 2020

Season Scene Building Revisited with Altenew

Hello, hello, hello!  I am so excited to share a re-do of one of my class submissions.  I got my Altenew Stamp Set GARDEN GROW in the mail and could not wait to do the card example from the class.  I got as close as I could to the demonstration.  I absolutely love how the card turned out!  I followed the class tutorial, so I won’t be able to give you step-by-step; you'll just have to take the course "Seasonal Scene Building" to see how this fabulous creation was made...lol.  I think you will really enjoy this class if you take it, it is sooooo worth it!

Altenew products:



Here I am showing the dimension on the frame I created. 
I used my Cricut to create the frame and cut it out 4 times
On this photo I am showing the use of the black and white gel pens.

I used the following Copics to colour my image:
Terra Cotta Potts E13, 15, 17
Red Pot R59, 29, 27 plus Black Gel Pen
Table Pot E43, 42, 41
Ground Pot E53, 51, 50
Plant (Lg) G99, 85, 20 plus White Gel Pen
Table Plant G93
Under Table Plant G93, 95, 97
Blue Pot B91, 93, 95, 97
Sign W7, W4, W0
Ground E44, 43, 42
Table E49, 59
Seeds E49 plus White Gel Pen

Joyce

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...