Monday, April 12, 2021

Cards in Motion

 

Hello and welcome back to my blog.  Today, I am going to share all five of my Altenew Educator Certification Program (AECP) level III cards and project.  I believe this is the last part before the certification (but I’m not for certain).   I am going to share them in five (5) different post, so if you are not busy get comfy and let’s get-it-in!  Level III is more relaxed in that you get to pick the classes you want to try as long as they are not classes that you have taken in the previous two (2) levels.  Altenew has a vast library of classes to choose from so you won’t have a problem finding something that piques your interest with great price points too.    I chose the following classes: Cards in Motion, Mixed Media for Memory Keeping, Stunningly Styled Stencils, Muse, and Monoprinting.   They were all a lot of fun and yes, I do recommend all of them.  For now, I left all the cards blank inside. 

My approach to the projects in this level was to go through all the classes first.  I took notes on things that I had forgotten about and tips I found helpful during the class.   After I went through each classes I started on the cards and had the classes up on the computer for reference.    My inspiration for the cards and page was a wide range from the class itself to my K-Pop world.     

The first card I did was for the Cards in Motion class.   There were several examples of cards with motion to choose from which was great.  I really like the shaker with the large window.   I used the Dearest Friend stamp set for my main image.   I like the open lines and the playful feeling of the stamp.  For the sentiment I used the Crafty Greetings stamps set.  The sentiment is stamp with Altenew’s ObsidianBlack Pigment ink.  I love the elegant font mixed with the printed words; the combination of the two fonts really animates your message.  The image is coloured with alcohol markers. 

Please enjoy a few photos of my completed card for the Cards in Motion class from Altenew.  If you are interested in learning more about Altenew products or any of the classes click HERE





Thank you for stopping, stay safe

Joyce

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card. Thank you for sharing your work to the AECP assignment gallery.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...