Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Christmas Candy Box

I saw this Christmas Candy  holder in an older Magnolia INK (Christmas 2010), and decided I would give it a try.  Red is my favorite colour and I absolutely love WOC flowers.  I wasn't trying to make it a Christmas theme ; however, it sort of took that direction anyway.  I love some Magnolia!!!! You just cannot go wrong with these stamps and whoever you give a card to can't help but smile.  I think my new venture will be stepping out of the box and trying some of the Magnolia CS/papers. I am using this as one of my work products for the Bizzy Becs DT Call  (see site for requirements).  Hurry and get your entries in, you have until November 9th.  Well, I'm off for the night, 4am comes pretty early (back to work I go after a 2 month vacation). 
Sorry for the blurriness.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...