Monday, October 24, 2011

Secret Tilda

Hey everyone,
    I am trying to enter more challenges so I've had to ramp it up with cards.  I am sort of challenging myself to meet the challenges on different blogs.  The goals is to make my cards and pages as elaborate as usual but do a lot quicker (and maybe even win every once in a while).   Fall is my favorite time of the year, so I did Secret Tilda with a fall theme.  I love the Bo Bunny paper.  The fusion of colours reminds of the leaves changing colours up North (that's about the only thing I miss about the North, oh yeah and my family). I also used some Tim Holtz (the hanging sign post and the ticket).  The flowers are Micheal's (Recollection) brand and of course I coloured Secret Tilda with my Copics.    I am entering this card in the Wednesday sketch challenge over at the Outlawz http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/

Thanx for stopping by Joyce (SS)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...