Monday, October 17, 2011

Just "Precious"

Hey Y'all,
  I hope all is well with everyone.  I don't celebrate Halloween but I just love this time of the year (It's Harvest time!!!).  I saw this digi on another site I follow and thought it was so bleedin' cute.  This digi can be found at Tiddly Inks http://www.tiddlyinks.com/ I decided that this was as close to Halloween as I was going to get (this is my dark eerie look-lol).  The flowers came out better than I thought.  The leaves were made with Quickutz die.  I brushed the ends of the leaves with some T.H. Walnut Stain  http://www.timholtz.com/ .  Black flowers are just a foreign concept to me; however, Prima Marketing can make any flower look good!  

Steam Punk Deb(utante)

Copics used:
skin-E27, 25, 13, 11
hair-E49, 47, 25
fur-C1, 0, and CB
clothing-V99, 95, 93, 91
umbrella-V93, 91
trimmings-Gelly Roll, Star Dust (clear) pen

Projects in the works: A Mo Manning stamp- "Oxford", I should be posting him by the end of the week.  After that a digi stamp "Hansel" (in the pumpkins or Pumpkin Hansel; I can't remember).  Be sure to come back soon to check them out!   Thanks for stopping by.

SS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...