Thursday, June 9, 2011











In the above (damask) page, I used some sticker flowers I got from the dollar store, some Michaels flowers and pearls.  The cream paper is SU Very Vanilla (still current).    The last photo is a double pocket, I used nesties to cut the pockets out, the printed paper is  DCWV, the stripped paper is a part of the MME Hip & Lux.... the pearl swirl is from the Crafty Scrapper.    Again forgive my fingers.   As you can see on the binding I'm not finish with covering and I still need to do the back cover of the book. I'm thinking those other to page inserts might not make it.  I'm going to try because I've spent all that time modge podging, sanding and inking them. One page I didn't show because It was too blurry, I'll re-take that photo and post it when I post the back of the book.   Lawdy, I'm tired now, I'm off to bed, it is dark-thirty here in Texas and 4am comes mighty fast in these parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...