Thursday, September 8, 2011

Spanish Tilda

I'm getting faster with the cards.  This could also be because I have yet to find a job.  My new job is to spend 5-7hrs/day on the computer searching for a job...sad because I'm not getting paid!  I'm going through Tilda buying withdrawl.  Since my funds are extremely limited I can't make any non-life-sustaining purchases (bummer drag =( ).  Still not too stressed about it, because I know, trust, and believe that God will never let me fall.  He is not a man, that he should lie...    

This card was inspired by Hannah (sorry if I misspelled your name incorrectly Hannah).  She is the teenage card making pheonom from Europe.  Awesome young lady and truly gifted, and an inspiration to anyone who has had the pleasure of viewing her works of art.  Here's to you Hannah.
 

I will post the materials later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...