Saturday, October 29, 2011

Tag Your It

Happy Saturday everybody,
     Wow, another week gone by.  Time is really moving fast, before you know it, it will be Christmas!! (Sorry, didn't mean to scare ya but yes, you are running out of Christmas shopping time-lol).  However, for now we are living in today, which brings me to the latest challenge I'm entering over at the Outlawz  the theme is "Tag Your It".  As usual the ladies have been bringing the heat, so I gotta keep up.   Here is my entry for the challenge.  When I first started cardmaking and scrapbooking, I use to make tags a lot.  They are great for trying new techniques. They are just small enough, so if you mess up (although, there are no mess ups in scrapbooking or stamping) you don't feel like you've wasted your supplies.  As I progressed in the craft, I've sort of gotten away from tag making, so this was an excellent opportunity to revisit tagging and applying some new tricks of the trade.  My design for the "Tag Your It challenge" was inspired by my favorite scrapbook artist Gabrielle P.    The CS is from my stash of Clampitt Paper Co. paper, the printed paper is Pink Paisley (6x6) paper pack Butterfly Garden Collection.  This paper pack is so beautiful, if you have it you know what I mean.   I was trying to go for a soft antiquish look.  I really love that era.  Well, enough of my day dreaming, I'll let you take a look.  Don't forget to check out the Outlawz!


Thanks so much for stopping by, Joyce (SS)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...