Saturday, February 1, 2014

Love Puzzle Card

Hi everyone,
      Just wanted to drop a few lines to show this cute little die that I have had in my stash for a couple of years but have never thought to use (until now).  I had to think of a quick and simple project for the Mema's Crafts February Challenge .  The theme is of course "Love" and your entry doesn't have to be the traditional colours of red, pink, and white either.  However, to keep it simple I choose the word "LOVE" which is a Digi Stamps 4Joy image and since red is my faaaaaavorite colour I kept with tradition.  I used some Stampin Up! Real Red CS; Harelquin Script patterned paper by Paper Studios (Hobby Lobby); Neenah Classic Card for printing my image; Copics to colour, and a QuicKutz 4x4 "Puzzle" die.   Well, thanks for stopping by, have a great day and GO BRONCOS!


 
Hugz from Me


2 comments:

  1. Great idea using the die for a unique and stunning card!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maxi! I'm one of your followers. For some reason Blogger would not let me add my photo. Come back soon, more goodies on the way.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...