Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sketch Your Way Challenge at Mema's Crafts

Hello everyone,
     Just want to share a couple of cards I made for the March challenge over at Mema's Crafts .   The theme is "Sketch Your Way".  When you get to the site,  look up on the top tool bar you will find the March challenge button.  The sponsors this month are Rick St. Denis, Stitchy Bear,  and7 Kids College Fund.  For my first card I used Rick St. Denis' Out House 2 and on the second card I used Stitchy Bears' Who's the Boss.  They are both digi images.  The paper for the Out House card was Bo Bunny, Paper Studios, and Neenah 80# Classic White.  I also used Spellbinders Deckled Rectangles and D-Lite die Cattails.  The little clothes pin is from Wal-Mart (in the crafting area).  The greeting is something I made up and typed out on my computer.  The second card's digi image is call "Who's the Boss".  My concept did not work out too well so, I only took a picture of the image.  The red and white flocked paper; I believe is some very old MME (I could be wrong).  Any way; I only had a few pieces left so I thought I would use it.  I used Spellbinder's dies Fleur-de-Lis Rectangles, Grand Rectangle (smallest one), Nested Crowns, Nested Lacey Pennants, and Banner Basics One.  Both pictures were coloured with Copic Markers.  On the Who's the Boss card I used  Gelly Roll Metallic (Gold), Gelly Roll Clear Star, Atyou Spica #21 Lip Stick, and Crystal Effects.  To give the fur on the robes dimension, I used Snow-Tex.  I also added some flooring with my Copic Multi-liner 0.03. 




 
Thanks for stopping by, Hugz from Me
 

1 comment:

  1. Love that burlap paper you have used on the first of these two beautiful cards.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...