Friday, August 22, 2014

Embossing and Alcohol Markers

Wow, it's been a little while.  Well, I've been working and have completed a lot of cards and projects since my last post.  I will have quite a few post coming up.  I probably have enough to post once a week for a little while.  Today I'll start with a simple card I saw.  In my trolling endeavors, I went waaaay back to some of the Gina K videos.  This particular video used embossing and Alcohol Markers (I think she used Spectrum Noir).   In this card I used Copic markers, SU cardstock (I think the colour is called Pool Party), SU stamp set Fifth Avenue Floral (retired), SU embossing folder Fancy Fan, black and white cardstock from Michael's Recollection and gold embossing powder. I just love the way the gold brings out the colour.  I left the inside plain.  I hope you enjoy the photos.





Hugz from Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...