Wednesday, September 24, 2014

My First Canvas Project!

Hi everyone,
Today, I'm sharing my first canvas project.  I followed the tutorial by Gabrielle Pollacco.  Yes, the one and the same Bo Bunny paper designing dynamo! Gabrielle has some amazing works from cards to canvas in her video library on You Tube and you can also check her works on her blog Such A Pretty Mess. Let me just say, some of her stuff is so drop-ya-jaw gorgeous; it should come with a "do not attempt this at home" warning.  When I first started the project, things weren't going well at all but I just kept going and the end results made me smile.  The lesson in that was... its canvas and no matter what, the project will take on a unique life of it's own.   I hope you enjoy the photos and that you'll visit Gabrielle's You Tube channel and or her blog to give it go.  Oh yeah, did I tell you it was a quick project, 3 hours from start to finish!


This is the canvas hanging on my wall in my craft room.

 
 



Hugz from me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...