Friday, November 14, 2014

Canvas #2, The Dress!

Hey Y'all,
   Hope all is well.  Today, I am sharing my second canvas project.  I am following the Gabrielle step-by-step tutorials on YouTube.  Of course, I start out pretty good; then I take that left turn and can't for the life of me get back on track with her. However, whatever I've come out with I am quite pleased.  For this canvas, I used an old Colorbox Paper pack (sorry, my craft room is a mess and I can't find it).  The piece in the corner, I made using my Cricut and Ornamental Iron I cart.  I cut the corner out 3 times and adhere them together to make my own chipboard piece.   My next canvas project will be the Window! That one will take way longer than the other two, so I've got to syke myself up for it.  For now, I hope you enjoy this canvas project.
 
 
 
Hugz from me
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...