Monday, October 26, 2015

Graphic 45 An Eerie Tale and Rare Oddities Mini Album

Happy Halloween,
      I finished a mini album tutorial by Kona Raven.  Her mini album is called Regions Beyond Mini Album.  The tutorial gives you 2 versions to choose from, one saves you a little paper.  Click on the link above to get to her Etsy Shop. Click on this link for the You Tube video .   My finished mini is 4.5" x 6.5", it has 3 total pages but there is a lot of interactiveness!!  Because I work full-time, it took me about a week in total to complete this mini.   Not a lot of embellishment because the paper is beautiful and the interactiveness inside.   Tutorial also comes with a video and it's priced right!  I hope you give it a try.  Til' next time...





 
Hugs from Your Grace!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...