Saturday, July 22, 2017

Kaiser Craft ATC Mini and Video


Hello everyone,
I had some time so I thought I would post a project I did some time ago and forgot to put on the blog.  This is a 4 ¼ x 3 ¼ “ mini album.  I used the tutorial done by Alexandra M, which can be found on YouTube.   I made a few adjustments, so that my mini is a little bigger than hers according to her measurements.  I also did a little tutorial after my show and tell on a couple things in the mini with Alexandra’s permission.  The majority of the paper I used is now out of print, it is called 75Cents, the manufacture is Kaiser Craft.  On the spine I used some faux suede paper from JoAnn’s (black) and a metal Fleur-de-Lys charm embellishment on the spine, some flat back gold pearls in each of the corners, I cut out a doily from one of my favorite doily dies, cut it in half used some of the paper for the center and a closure for Hobby Lobby.  This is a perfect little mini for wallet sized photos, inspirational quotes, Bible verses, or what I call God moments that you want to remember.  I plan to use my mini for inspirational quotes and Bible verses.
Many, many thanks to Alexandra. Here is the link to Alexandra M's YouTube video ATC Mini .   Also, I have inserted the show and tell YouTube video I made.  Hopefully you will be inspired to give it a try.
 
 
 
 

 
 
Joyce
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...