Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Altenew Persian Motifs and Zig Clean Color Markers

Good Evening and thanks for stopping by.   Today, I want to share a card I did using an Altenew Stamp and die bundle called Persian Motifs, you can find information on the stamp set and or the bundle here

If you just want to take a look at some of the other awesome products they have start here

The is an open/outlined stamp, great for whatever kind of colour media you like…dye, water colour, pencils, crayon, etc.   Not only does it have the larger images, but it also has what I call smaller space filling images as well.  You can make it a simple quiet and elegant card or a bold say it loud card.  It fits most if not all occasions from sympathy to a party.  I chose to just let someone know how incredible they are, just because.   I saw the technique I used on a Jennifer McGuire YouTube video; you can find it here

For my card I used some Recollection #110 Ivory cardstock and some navy-blue cardstock to build the base.  For my focal point I used some Arches Cold Press Water coloured paper.  ***Heads-up*** Arches CP is excellent to work with, but it is quite pricey!  I started by added a water coloured wash background.  I dried the background and then I embossed the image onto the background using my Versa Mark pad.  I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers to colour the image.  I used one of the sentiments from the stamp set and embossed it with some Fine Details White embossing powder and I punched it out using a retired Stampin’ UP! Label Punch.  To finish the card, I popped it up on some 2 mm fun foam. 

Again thank you for stopping by and until next time...



Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...