Friday, December 6, 2019

Divine Diva Loaded Vessel

Hey Everyone,

First, I want to give you a heads-up on some possible changes to my site.  I may start using my company name and log or another image in the near future.  Stay tuned for updates. 

For today I want to share a project that I recently completed for a challenge I participated in.  The challenge was to create a loaded vessel.  The vessel could be anything you wanted (as long as it could hold stuff).  Since the challenge was for a ladies crafting group.  I decided to do a purse. My crafting BFF Lesia from Mema’sCrafts turned me onto this very talented lady name Sherry. She is better known on You Tube as the Paper Posh Lady; you can find her YouTube channel here.  She is a gifted dimensional crafter, very creative in her projects and will definitely inspire you.   After watching her videos, I decided to do a purse as my vessels.  The purse I chose to do, you can find here

Here are the supplies I used to create my Purse.
Medium Weight Chipboard
Medium Gray (smooth) cardstock (JoAnn)
Prima Marketing-Rose Quartz paper 12 x 12 paper pad
Large Silver Eyelets (Hobby Lobby)
Purse Feet (JoAnn)
Double O rings (JoAnn)
Lobster Clasps (JoAnn)
Chain Link (JoAnn)
Gray Double Tassel (Big Lots)

Packaging – I tried to include what I could see on the pictures.  The vessel is full! There are things on the bottom.  Here are just a few of things you might be able to see…
Large writing tablet (Sherry's tutorial)
Lori Whitlock treat topper SVG
Black Coin Envelopes
Handmade Hand Sanitizer gift packaging-there are many tutorials on You Tube but this one I created on my own to fit the dimension of the Wal-Mart brand hand sanitizer.
Handmade gift cardholder ( My Sister Scrapper tutorial)
Box for Skinny Note Pad.  Note** Sherry does have a box tutorial for her Skinny Note Pad; however, THE BOX MADE FOR MY, IS MY OWN.  I did not use her box tutorial.  I created my box a couple of year ago.  I changed my dimension to fit the Skinny pad.   You can find Sherry’s Skinny Note Pad tutorial here and the Box tutorial here.
Snap Pouch (Lolly Palooza)
Cricut Maker- for pack inserts, Vinyl, labels
Lori Whitlock Rolodex inserts SVG
Acetate
Candy Box- Sizzix Large Box Die
Label on Sizzix Large Box -Stampin’ UP! Label die with movers and shapers shadow die

***In some of the pictures you will see a cute little Fox…Well, she did not make to the cut for this project.  I thought the gray tassels worked better***



Packaging – I tried to include what I could see on the pictures.  The vessel is full! There are things on the bottom.  Here are just a few of things you might be able to see…






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...