Friday, October 17, 2014

October Challenge at Mema's Crafts

Hi everybody,
   There is still time to join in over at Mema's Crafts October "Tic-Tac-Toe" Challenge.  Here are my inspirational projects.  I paper pieced the "AKV Scarecrow Leaves" digi image from Bugaboo and coloured his face with Copics (E40, 41, 42, and 43).  I outlined the image using W2 .  I wanted to do something just a little different, so I made the open edge pockets for the inside.  And for my StitchyBear Digi Outlet image, I used the Spellbinder nested classic circles large, I printed the image out on some pale peachy coloured card stock 6 times, cut out the images using each of the nested circles, and re-created the image in layers using foam tape between each layer to add dimension .   Here are my finished projects:

Here is a peek at the inside of the Scarecrow card.  I love the fall colours.

 
 
 

 

 
Hugz from me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...