Tuesday, September 5, 2017

The Daily Marker's 30 Day Coloring Challenge


Hello Crafty Peeps!

Okay, I needed some motivation and I think I have found it!  I was looking for something on Jennifer McGuire’s blog when I stumbled upon The 30 Day Coloring Challenge hosted by Kathy over at The Daily Marker.  The challenge goes from Sept 1st thru Sept 30th.  Basically, the challenge is to colour something every day even it’s only five minutes. You can use any colouring medium.  You can find the specific details of the challenge on The Daily Marker.  I am pretty excited about the challenge of trying to colour something every day.  You all know how much I love my Copics.  The other challenge is going to be making something with the images I colour.  Over the last several months I haven’t been feeling so good and haven’t been able to get in my craft room as much as before.  I felt like I was becoming detached from crafts.  My crafts are my therapy!  So The 30 Day ColoringChallenge came right-on-time.  

Today is day 5, Kathy says there’s no need to feel you have to play catch up but if you want to no problem.  You can upload your colouring masterpiece on the site, Facebook, or Instagram.  Please go to the Daily Marker site for the specific information about the challenge and about Instagram.   

I am uploading my favorite flower…The Sunflower.  I coloured this image with a combination of Copic Markers and Pro Markers, the Stamped image is by Stampendous, it's called "Sunflower Ladybug" and the stamp number is P024. I purchased the stamp from Hobby Lobby.  I absolutely love the way it turned out.  Well, I better get crackin'  on my next image if I'm going to try to keep up.  I hope you’ll join us for The 30 Day Coloring Challenge.   Have a colourful day!



Joyce, the Duchess of the Glenn

1 comment:

  1. I love sunflowers too! They are my happy flower and yours are absolutely gorgeous! I saw them at Kathy's blog and had to come look! Hope you are feeling better. I too know about the craft therapy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...