Saturday, November 9, 2019

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019- Day 6

Good evening my crafty friends, 
We are on day 6 of The 25 Days of Christmas Tags hosted by Tracey McNeely. 
Click the link above to find out how you too can join in on the fun.  My day 6 tag was inspired by, wait for it…Joyce!  Noooo, not me but another fabulous person named Joyce!  That God is something else, isn’t he?!  Like I always say, all good things begin with “J” … Jesus, the Joyces, and Jack (Tennesse Honey Jack Daniels that is), lol.  The sponsor for today is “Avery Elle”! Joyce is on the Avery Elle DT.  She made this adorable little snowman tag, which you can find right here.  You are going to just love him.

Okay (handclap), so to create my tag I used some Neenah Classic Crest Solar White #80 cardstock (Copic friendly), my Avery Elle Postage Stamp Die (D-05-12), a Sun-Bonnet Sue digi stamp (from Bugaboo), a Clear Star Jelly Roll Pen, and of course my JustRite Clear Christmas Mini Tags stamp set.  I’ll use this stamp set a lot during the hop because the tags are small and there is not a lot of real estate for stamping sentiments.  Additionally, I used my Copic Markers, some gold elastic cord, and Gina K’s Amalgam ink. I have posted a couple of pics below for viewing.  I tried to capture a good angle to show the Clear Star Jelly roll sparkle on her bonnet, apron, shoes, and the dots on her package.  All done for tonight. Have a good night and see you tomorrow.   Please use e-mail: mepc99@att.net

Copic Markers
Skin- E13, E11, E01
Bonnet and Dress-W5, R89, R59, R46, R29
Berries-R27, R24,
Leaves-G99, G85, G20
Outline-W3




Joyce

4 comments:

  1. Awww Sun-Bonnet is so cute on that tag. I like the greetings you used as well. Perfect tag for any gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the deep red color on the cap and dress with the sparkle. So very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...