Saturday, February 1, 2020

Seasonal Scene Building

I’m back with another class submission for the Altenew Educator Certification Program.  I finished the Seasonal Scene Building class and it was reeeeeally good!  I didn’t have the stamps used but you know I’ve already put my order in…lol.   I am inspired by just about anything French and or Country.  For my  card I chose a fence with a grapevine drape, primarily because these were the only scene building stamp I had on hand.  

With this card I would have normally used my Neenah Classic Solar White #80 or #110.  I ended up using a scrap piece of Georgia Pacific (GP), that I cut down to 4 x 5 ¼” card front.  This card front was supposed to be a demo.  I was just practicing my scene building.  My demo turned out so well, I decided to use if for the actual card.  I used five different Judikins stamps to make the scene.  I stamped the scene using Gina K’s Amalgam ink (it was the closest to me at the time and it is Copic friendly).  I coloured the scene using my Copic Markers.  I used Altenew mini ink cube Aqualicious for the dots and Midnight Violet for the grapes.  I used the Jet Black mini ink cube to ink up the “Hello” greeting from the Halftone Hello Stamp Set as well as one of the smaller sentiments from the same stamp set.  I mounted the card front on to a piece Sand coloured 80# cardstock cut to 1/16th inch larger than the card front.   I mounted the card front onto an A2 sized tent fold card base. To keep the simplicity of the card I left the card flat.  Thanks for stopping by…

Check out these and other Altenew Products from the links below or click HERE





Joyce

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, Joyce! I would have loved had the main stamp was from Altenew too. When you don't have the right kind of stamps for the theme, then the right kind of idea is what you need! Think out of the box :) Say, make a scene by creating a window or a hill and adding flowers to it, for example.
    You did a wonderful job, and thank you for listing all the Altenew products used. I love the simplicity of the card and that it draws the eye straight to the beautiful image.
    Thank you for entering your work to the AECP assignment gallery. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're trying to lose weight then you certainly have to jump on this brand new personalized keto meal plan.

    To design this keto diet service, licensed nutritionists, personal trainers, and professional chefs have joined together to develop keto meal plans that are effective, suitable, price-efficient, and delightful.

    Since their grand opening in January 2019, hundreds of clients have already remodeled their figure and health with the benefits a good keto meal plan can provide.

    Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-tested ones provided by the keto meal plan.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...