Saturday, November 30, 2019

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019- Day 26 Bonus Tag

BONUS TAG, Tag 26
Well, I made it back for the last tag.  This is I believe the ending of Tracey McNeely’s-The 25 Days of Christmas Tags for 2019 .  A huge thank you again to Tracey McNeely for putting this event together, securing the sponsors, and maintaining the posting site and the social media access.  This is a tremendous undertaking and we cannot give you enough kudos and thanks.  Know that without a shadow of a doubt you are very much appreciated.   Thank you to the sponsors for the donated gifts and to the amazingly talented design teamers for the incredible inspiration day after day.  

The bonus day sponsor is HELLO BLUEBIRD!  And my inspiration came from Susie Lessard.
You have got to see the cute tags and some with matching cards, just click on her name.  Just so darn cute!   I took my inspiration from her pastel pink and white tag.  It too has a matching card.

For my last tag, I did a smaller scale version of a super-sized tag I did a couple of year ago.  Click here to see the super-sized version.   Here’s what I used to make Tag 26: Avery Elle’s Double Stitched Rectangles, Tim Holtz Scribbles & Splats, Holiday Greens, Reindeer & 25 Set, DCWV Glitzy Glitter 6x6 cardstock stack.  The patterned papers are scraps from the original tag, so I can't tell you the manufacture.  I used Silver embossing powder, Stampin’ UP! Come to Bethlehem (retired) stamp set- I only used the sentiment, STAZ-ON Opaque-Cotton White Pigment Ink, Acetate sheet, and foam tape.  


The theme of the tag is a Winter Wonderland.

Here is a close up of the sentiment.  
Joyce

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...