Friday, April 6, 2012

A Couple of Updates

Just a quick reminder of the Inaugural Blog Hop and Challenge that will start Monday, April 9th over at Jackson's Digital Expressions  It is also an introduction of the DT for the images. The design team has really been putting on the works for the debut.  It promises to be a lot of fun! I hope you will hop along with us and enjoy the challenge.


4 days and counting!




I mentioned awhile back that I would be changing the name of my blog. I couldn't think of a name so I have just been using my crafting name "Scrapbook Stampinista". I finally decided on a name which I think truely reflects me.  Not only am I changing the name of the blog but soon the blog will get a little face lift. You know the ole' saying Everything old is new again.   Stay tune for that, I will  announce the name after the blog hop has completed. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...