Friday, October 25, 2019

Black and White Masculine Gift Card

Good Evening Everyone,
I have been quite busy in the craft room and tonight I want to share a gift card holder that I am did for a craft group swap I have tomorrow. I did a couple versions of this gift card holder not too long ago. I used the tutorial by Ginger from My Sisters Scrapper, you can find it here. This time I did a masculine version. It was really pretty easy to put together-only 2 colors of cardstock (CS) and 1 color ink! I just love how they turned out. To make this gift card holder I used Michael’s Recollections brand Black and White CS (65#), Stampin’ UP! (SU) 5/8” black satin ribbon (retired), and SU Stamp set called “One Wild Ride” (retired). I made the tag using a Graphic 45 tag and my Brother Scan N Cut (BSNC). The Graphic 45 large tags only come in ivory, black, and kraft and I needed white! Soooo, I scanned the tag image into my BSNC and now I can cut the tag shape out in any color I want. I can even add the large eyelet (1/2”) if I want (I did not for this project). I also used my BSNC to make the borders around each of the die cuts.  The Harley-Davidson sign is a prop I made on my Cricut Maker. Lawdy, I love, love, love my machines!!!  I had to make 10 gift card holders for the swap (no gift cards added). Here are a few pictures of the finished masculine gift card holders. Until next time, happy craftin’.




The way the light is shining on the cardstock, it looks as if I used 2 different blacks.  In person the color is correct.



I am going to enter my gift card holder in the following challenges: 
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog, #173 Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude, #56 Anything Goes
Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog, #478 Gift Packaging or Tags
Southern Girls Challenge, Anything Goes


Joyce

1 comment:

  1. COOL gift card holders!
    They're a great design! I struggle with masculine and love my cutting machines too!
    Thank You for joining our Anything Goes challenge at the Southern Girls Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...