Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Lady Kre's Card Set Saturday Series-Christmas Cards

Hello everyone,
Welcome back to my blog.  Today, I am sharing a set of cards I did for Lady Kre’s Card Set Saturday series.  I was challenged to make 3 quick and simple cards.  I struggled a little bit with making simple cards because, I don’t normally make clean and simple cards.  It was a good exercise to remind me that sometimes you just need to keep it simple!  It also gave me an opportunity to make some much needed Christmas Cards ( I made 2 of each card).  Every year I say I’m going to make AND send out some Christmas Cards but I never seem to get there, so thanks Lady Kre!   I used a couple of MoJo Monday Sketches and one sketch I created on my own.  Other items I used to make the cards were:

Recollections 6 x 6 paper pad A Winter’s Night
Recollections White Cardstock
DCWV Indigo blue 12 x 12 Cardstock
Stampin’ UP! Sahara Sand Cardstock (retired)
Tim Holtz shapers and movers Reindeer and 25 set die
Tim Holtz (2019) Christmas Circle Words
Sizzix Christmas Phrases
Spellbinder’s A2 Matting Basics A (the long slim rectangle at the top)
Stampin’ UP! (retired) stamp set O Come to Bethlehem
Pearlescent Copper Cardstock
Pearlescent Lt. Blue paper
Wink of Stella Pen
Foam Tape

Until next time…I’ll leave you with a few photos of my finished cards…






Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...