Sunday, March 8, 2020

Card of Faith...HE is my rock...


A Card of Faith
Easter (my favorite holiday) is on its way, Glory to God in the highest!  This year I thought I would share some cards to hopefully inspire a renewed devotion to Christ and his message of repentance, forgiveness, love, and alms giving. 

This is an image I coloured a long time ago.  I was just keeping up my Copic colouring skills.  You can quickly lose it if you don’t use it.  It turned out so well I put in my stash.  I kept saying to myself I’m going to make that into to a card one day.  It has been a least 2 years and today was the day that I was moved to make a card.  Nothing fancy, just a card of faith because I know someone will need it.   I coloured the image so long ago, I don’t think I wrote down which colours I used.  If I can, I will list them down below or at least the colours I remember.  It’s been so long; I don’t remember if it was a stamp or a digital image.  I know the cardstock is Neenah Classic Crest Solar White (at least 80#).  

Today, to complete the image, I added a sentiment from the Prima stamp set “Creating in Faith” by Jamie Dougherty and brought in some dept using Copic Markers colours W3, W1, W0, W00.   I popped the focal image up on 3M Foam Tape and used Spellbinders Triple Floral dies for the frame.  The card front is mounted on a 4 ¼ x 4 ¼ white card base.  The inside of the card is empty for now.   I created a plain white envelope using my We R Memory Keepers punch board.   Thanx for stopping by and until next time…

Copic Colours:

Rose: R59, R46, R29, R27, R24
Crucifix: E49, E59
Leaves: can’t remember
Crucifix Binding: Gelly Roll Gold
Sentiment: Gina K, Amalgam Ink



Glory to you Lord,
Happy Lent.
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...