Thursday, June 27, 2013

Becca's Box

Good Monday Morning Everyone,
     Ready to start another week!  What better way to start than with a cute little box.  This little box is courtesy of Becca from Amazing Paper Grace.  She give a complete tutorial on how to construct the box and the darling little note cards that fit inside.  I did not make the notes cards yet but you know I'm going to.   I used Hobby Lobby cream CS, some pink cream marbled CS (unknown source), the little bird is a SU punch and the paper is from their new DS paper; I think it's called Sunshine and Sparkles.  The ribbon on the pink box is SU Taffeta (retired) and the cream ribbon on the Filigree box is also SU,  3/8" satin Very Vanilla (sorry, this is also retired).  Tip: I did see an assortment of different colours 3/8" satin ribbon at JoAnn's and Wal-Mart.  The embossing folder is from SB 5X7 "Tweets & Twigs".  The Filigree Die is SB Enchanted Labels 28.  The textured paper on the filigree box is called cayenne (it was left over from my stash).  Well, thanks for the visit and come back soon. 



Hugz from Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...