Friday, June 28, 2013

Heartfelt Creations Delicate Asters

Yeaaaaaaa! It's the end of the week and I'm living for the weekend!  The only thing I plan to do this weekend is sleep and make cards!!!!!! (at least 2).  Well, that's my hope anyway.  But for now I'll just share what I've been working on.  This project started out as just playing around with the Delicate Asters die and stamp set from Heartfelt Creations and morphed into a completed project.  There are a couple of versions of the card on their website, so I tried to change mine up a bit.  I was thinking of either putting it in an 8x8 frame or making it a door hanger.  Not really sure what I'm going to do with it, so for now I'll just leave it as it is.  It was pretty time intensive but looking at it now, it was worth it.  The supplies used: SB Decorative Grand Ovals, SB Classic Grand Ovals, Marianne Creatables Cross, HFC Delicate Asters die set, HFC Decorative Chateau Gate (branches only), HFC Delicate Asters stamp set, SU background stamp En Francais, Barbara Trombley's Elements (center of Asters) "Meadows", White CS-Michaels, Patterned and coloured CS-Color Box (very old like 2009 or 2010) there was no name- on the lable it reads 12x12 paper pack 48768 (good luck with that).  The gold CS is from Michael's (open stock). The leaves were cut out of CS from Kay & Co. paper pack called Blue Awning (code: 625358, another oldie but goodie).  I inked some of the leaves and flowers with Tim Holtz Distress Ink -Vintage Photo and I stamped the background stamp with Tim Holtz Distress Ink- Milled Lavender. I popped the main oval up with pop dots and then popped the cross up with foam tape.   I was a little busy with this one!   Here are a couple pics and thanks for stopping by.


 
Hugz from Me
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...