Sunday, June 16, 2013

Spellbinders A2 Filigree

Hello my bloggy friends,
     Today, I'd like to share a card I did at Mema's.  We used her new Spellbinder's A2 Filigree die to make this beautiful card. This card was originally done by Becca from Amazing Paper Grace.  I changed up a couple things and I still need to do a little more to the inside I think. Not sure what kind of card I want this to be.  It could be a sympathy card, a wedding card, a christening card, or birthday, hmmm the possibilities seem almost endless.   The other supplies used: Paper from Michael's and JoAnn, and ribbon from SU.  Thanks for dropping by and have a great day!


 
Hugz from Me

 

1 comment:

  1. Great card! It would be perfect for any occasion! I think the inside looks great too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...