Friday, June 14, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Hey everyone,
    Wow, can you believe it's the middle of June already!?  All I can say is thank you God for holding us up as you do!   I've been on the white card kick lately and yes, I am working on another one.  I thought since Father's Day is fast approaching  (Sunday June 16th), I would share a quick little card I created.  I used Capt. Locke a Kenny K pre-coloured digi image (see I told you it was a quick card).  The CS is SU (So Saffron) one of my favorite colours and Basic Black (base card), the white CS is Michael's, and the greenish-grey coloured CS is from my stash.  The ribbon I got from our local craft store Crafty Scrapper , the ship and compass are from a SU set called "The Open Sea" # 123032; not sure if this one is retired yet. The greeting and sentiment are printed from Word.  You can also see this card over at Memas Crafts for her June challenge as an inspiration card.  Well, be sure to be good to all those father's out there and remember those who have since left us.   Thanks for stopping by.


 
Hugz from Me
 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...