Saturday, June 8, 2013

Cherry Lynn Lattice Card

Howdy folks,
    Today, I finished a card that I started at the beginning of the week.  If you truly wanted to be amazed by a talented card maker, you have to see Debbie Stevens site Paper Pastimes she is also on Facebook.  All I can say is WOW!  Debbie has become my new inspiration as you will see by today's card.   I used the Spellbinders (SB) Grand Squares, mounted on some card stock from my stash, Matting CS and patterned paper are from Hobby Lobby (HB) .  My borders are cut to about 1/16th of an inch.  The embossing folder is from SB it's called Dainty Dots.  I used SB Classic Squares Lg, SB Flourish Trim (Die Delite), Die-Namics Fancy Flourish, Martha Stewart (MS) Rose Punch, and Wild Orchid Craft (WOC) Roses. The greeting and sentiment are from the Stampin' UP! (SU) Rue Des Fleurs.   Have a great day everyone.



 
 
Hugz from Me
 

 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...