Tuesday, June 25, 2013

G45 A Proper Gentleman Tri Fold Card

Hi everyone,
    I just wanted to share a quick little card.  I hadn't made a tri-fold in a while and I don't think I ever made a G45 card before ( I love the paper so much, I can't make myself cut it).  Well I have continued to amass lots of pretty G45 papers- I got them from Tuesday Morning.  Unfortunately, you get like 25 double sided sheets of the same page; but you don't have to worry about messing up-you got plenty of back ups (lol).   Supplies: The majority of the paper is from the " A Proper Gentleman" Collection.  I think the stripped paper is from the "Le Cirque" collection.  Cream CS-Hobby Lobby
I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink- Vintage Photo (another favorite).  This is a cute little male card- great for father's day, birthday, senior, undergrad, or graduate degree graduation, congratulations...all kinds of male occasions.  Thanks for stopping by...


 
Hugz from Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...