Monday, November 4, 2019

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019- Day 1

Hey Everyone,
Thank you so much for coming back to visit my blog.  Today, I want to let you in on some sure fun, over at the In My Creative Opinion blog.  Tracey McNeely has teamed up with 20 plus sponsors to host the 2019- 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  Sponsors like (my favorite) Altenew, Simon Says Stamp, Lawn Fawn, Honey Bee Stamps, Waffle Flower, Neat & Tangled, and more… have all pitched in to make this a great blog hop! Each sponsor’s DT will be Tracey’s guest’s designers for the hop. This will be my first time participating in the blog hop (or at least I’m going to try).  If you are like me and this is your first time, you can find information here.
In addition to the daily inspiration from the design teams, you can find more inspiration from past Christmas Tag Hops here
There will be many opportunities to win great gifts and prizes and to be inspired.  My tag was inspired by Jennifer Jackson's deer themed tags, you can find her post here. The supplies I used to create my Tag 1 include: Altenew’s background stamp “Pinstripe”, Altenew’s Crisp Dye Inks-Crimson, Heart Beat, and Vineyard Berry.  I cut out a simple tag, a layered wreath, and the Ho Ho Ho using my Cricut Maker.  The sentiment “Merry Christmas” I embossed at the bottom using some fine detail white embossing powder.  The sentiment came from the Stampin’ UP!  Come to Bethlehem stamp set (retired).  I popped the Ho Ho Ho up with some foam tape, added some red blingy flat-back pearls for my berries, and finished it off with a little ribbon from the stash.  I love, love, love how the tag turned out.  See you at the hop…lol.  Unfortunately, when I enter the challenges it will not allow me to change my e-mail address.  The correct e-mail address is mepc99@att.net.


Here are a couple pictures of my finished Tag 1.




Joyce

3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful tag! I love that you stamped your own background, and the detail on the wreath is gorgeous. (Just a reminder to mention the tag you were inspired by to create yours...) Thanks for participating in Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event! I hope to see lots more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to stop by. I will fix that now.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...